Following the Military Origins of TaeKwon-Do, the following structure and self-discipline must be adhered to:
- Bow when entering or leaving the Training Hall (DoJang).
- At the start of class, line up according to Grade or Rank. The higher grades line up to the front of each column and the right of each row.
- Bow when addressing other Students (Jeja) or your Instructor (Sabumnim).
- If arriving late, line up at the back before being told to take up position in class by the Instructor.
- Your attendance book must be signed and the register completed every lesson.
- Report illness/injury to your Instructor before training.
- Training Suits (Doboks) should be clean and ironed.
- All training equipment should be brought to class.
- The belt should be turned round before eating or drinking.
- Students should never tire of learning – Every Lesson is an opportunity not to be passed over
- It is the responsibility of all Grades to set an example for Beginner Students to aspire to
- When given an Instruction for a new exercise/command, reply with the short title of the Instructor “Sir” or “Miss”
Click HERE for Information on the Philosophy of TaeKwon-Do.
Click HERE for Information on the Grading System (System of Rank).