This page is to highlight when Job/Career Opportunities arise within our NTX TaeKwon-Do Schools.
NTX Schools believe in continued professional development and we also believe that its never too late to make a change. We are always looking for ambitious, sports minded individuals to join our team.
We are currently expanding NTX in new areas and need forward thinking, talented individuals to help us! Maybe you would like to earn some extra money or have a complete career change either way this could be for you.
Being a Taekwondo coach is an amazing privilege and it is a very rewarding career. The hours are part time and flexible which means you can work for yourself and create the timetable that suits your life and family commitments. You do not have to be super fit and age is not a barrier in teaching and training.
Please contact Mrs Susan Khafagy V Degree Black Belt at any time to discuss these fantastic opportunities in more detail.
Class Assistants – Part Time hours after school and/or weekends.
Trainee Instructors – Join our instructor course and qualify in a new career. NTX Head Office offer full support in setting up your own business with our very successful business model. Are you:
- Over 18 years of Age
- Motivated and a Self Starter
- Demonstrate Leadership and ‘Followship’
- Resilient and able to confront challenges
- Willing to commit to continuos lifelong learning and training
- Reflective and Insightful
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard
- Adaptable and mentally flexible
- Be aware of the cultural and topical events in the world in which we live
- Willing to accept and mitigate for risk
- Competent with basic IT skills
- Able to work with all age groups in the United Kingdom